Sprinkler System Installations
- Once we are given the opportunity, the install process begins. A contract is signed and an installation date is set.
- We notify Gopher State One Call two days before the install to arrange for underground utilities to be marked.
- A licensed plumber is contracted to make the connection to the main water source and install the backflow preventor. We schedule this before the installation date.
- On the morning of the installation, we will go over the area to be covered, the location of the automatic controller and rain sensor.
- The pipe is installed with a pipe puller. This machine is state of the art and pulls the pipe underground (up to 12 inches) with minimal damage. There is no trenching with this method. The only digging will be where the heads and valves are located.
- All sprinkler heads are connected to the mainline with a swing pipe. This connection prevents the sprinkler heads and pipes from breaking when run over by equipment. This connection will also allow the head to move as the ground freezes and thaws.
- All valves are located in boxes that are buried at ground level. Access to the valve boxes is only necessary for service.
- After the installation is completed, you will be shown how to operate the automatic controller and adjust the rain sensor and sprinkler heads.
- Payment will be made only when you are completely satisfied with the work done.